Experience the life of a Namibian farm
For those guests with a bit more time at Vreugde, we offer short guided tours of our working cattle and sheep farm on an open vehicle, so you can explore a Namibian farm up close.
Or you can take a relaxed walk through the farm’s mopane-bushveld as you try to spot some of our indigenous wildlife, such as warthogs, steenbok and kudus, or the great variety of bird species.
Rates for 2022
- Farm drive / Sundowner: N$ 300 pp
- Unguided farm walk: free
- Maximum of nine guests on farm drives (open vehicle)
- Price is inclusive of a sundowner drink.
- Farm drives normally depart about 2 hours before sunset.
- Children of all ages welcome on farm drives.
- We recommend booking farm drives in advance.
Take a look at our Vreugde Guest Farm gallery for more photos of a Namibia farm.